Brass Nautical - Thoreau's Go Confidently Brass Compass, Gift for Graduation, Confirmation Day, Baptism, New Year Gift, Birthday, Anniversary, Communion, Camping Gift
Regular price $18.22
BRAND : Brass Nautical
GTIN : 8904324019392
CASE : LEATHER CASE
- Among the Four Great Inventions, the magnetic compass was first invented as a device for divination as early as the Chinese Han Dynasty and later adopted for navigation by the Song Dynasty Chinese during the 11th century. The first usage of a compass recorded in Western Europe and the Islamic world occurred around 12th Century The compass has Scout Oath inscribed under the lid. Planning to go on a trip? Consider bringing a compass with you. Even though nowadays, many people use their smartphones or other GPS devices for navigation, there is nothing more reliable than an old school compass. Whatever is your way of travelling, a compass will help to accurately determine the direction you are heading.
- Magnetic Compass made of Brass and the Box made of premium quality leather case
- Dimension : 9 x 7.8 x 3cm (3.54 x 3.07 x 1.18 inches)
- The compass is ideal to be used on a MAP and finding the directions. Ideally said "Captain's Compass"
- Made of Solid Brass,Gift for some one you love. Absolutly reliable for Survey, navigation, camping; points to the magnetic north
- Nautical collectors, enthusiasts, and seafarer alike will love this stunning solid brass magnetic Boat Compass. As a perfect present, this Marine Pirate's Compass for sale is a gleaming recreation of the classic antique navigation compasses that have guided sailors since the 1100s