Brass Nautical - Thoreau's Go Confidently Brass Compass, Gift for Graduation, Confirmation Day, Baptism, New Year Gift, Birthday, Anniversary, Communion, Camping Gift
Regular price $22.21
BRAND : Brass Nautical
GTIN : 8904324019408
CASE : Leather case
- Among the Four Great Inventions, the magnetic compass was first invented as a device for divination as early as the Chinese Han Dynasty and later adopted for navigation by the Song Dynasty Chinese during the 11th century. The first usage of a compass recorded in Western Europe and the Islamic world occurred around 12th Century The compass has Scout Oath inscribed under the lid. Planning to go on a trip? Consider bringing a compass with you. Even though nowadays, many people use their smartphones or other GPS devices for navigation, there is nothing more reliable than an old school compass. Whatever is your way of travelling, a compass will help to accurately determine the direction you are heading.
- Fully functioning compass ; Use in the field or at sea
- Unusual home or office decor item, Great addition to a nautical collection. Used while hunting, camping, hiking or working, the compass can be a lost individual's most prized possession
- Beautifully crafted solid brass pocket compass with a rich, antique patina finish
- Made of Solid Brass with Leather case
- Size : 6.5 x 6.5 x 3 cm(L x b x h) Leather case : 6 x 5 x 1.5cm (compass)
- The Compass Needle is accurate and the box is made of high quality Leather
- Nautical collectors, enthusiasts, and seafarer alike will love this stunning solid brass Compass.
- As a perfect present, this Compass for sale is a gleaming recreation of the classic antique compass that have guided sailors since the 1100s