Brass Nautical - "Not All Those Who Wander are Lost Magnetic Compass Graduation Confirmation Day Gift Compass Marine Antique Replica Vintage Magnetic Direction Antique Compass
Regular price $15.56
BRAND : Brass Nautical
GTIN : 8904324015769
CASE : Leather case
- Among the Four Great Inventions, the magnetic compass was first invented as a device for divination as early as the Chinese Han Dynasty and later adopted for navigation by the Song Dynasty Chinese during the 11th century. The first usage of a compass recorded in Western Europe and the Islamic world occurred around 12th Century The compass has Scout Oath inscribed under the lid. Planning to go on a trip? Consider bringing a compass with you. Even though nowadays, many people use their smartphones or other GPS devices for navigation, there is nothing more reliable than an old school compass. Whatever is your way of travelling, a compass will help to accurately determine the direction you are heading.
- Magnetic Compass made of Brass and the Box made of premium quality leather case
- Brass Compass is the best gift for your family and friends.100% Brand New and high quality.
- Portable design, convenient to carry. Nautical collectors, enthusiasts, and seafarer alike will love this stunning solid brass magnetic Boat Compass. As a perfect present, this Marine Pirate's Compass for sale is a gleaming recreation of the classic antique navigation compasses that have guided sailors since the 1100s
- Size Compass: 6 x 6 x 2 centimeter.
- A truly impressive and unique gift. Made by Indian Nautical Instruments